Paw Butter - 0.15 oz (lip balm size) and 0.50 (glue stick size)
Healthy paw pads are very important to your pet's well being. Especially in cold or hot weather, your pet looks to you to take care of their delicate paw pads that carry a lot of wear and tear on them.
Of course your dog’s paw pads are supposed to be a bit tough and our intention is not for pads to be as soft as a supermodel's cheek. But your dog's paws can be strong and comfortably soft. Plus, winter sidewalk de-icing salt and chemicals wreak havoc on your dog’s paws and in the summer sidewalks are HOT.
Many dogs also suffer from Paw Pad Hyperkeratosis. This condition is of unknown origins and shows up as an overgrowth extra paw pad tissue growing on the sides of the paw. Our Paw Butter for dogs literally melts the excess paw pad tissue away!
Paw Butter Product Details
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic paw moisturizer ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- TUBE - Stick in pocket for a few minutes to warm it
- Massage into clean paws
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking the paw moisturizer off (give treat, feed dinner)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until paws improve
- Use paw moisturizer as needed for maintenance
- Keep off furniture, carpets until product is absorbed